- No grandchild of mine would have the slightest idea what to do with a car's crank window.
- Their Granma will never figure out video controls. I could use arthritis as an excuse, but that only makes me sound older and has nothing to do with the fact that A-Up-Up-Left-B-enter are not directions my fingers could have followed at any stage of joint functioning.
- "Do it again!" is music to my ears when squealed with joy by grandboys and girles, alike. My back, however, is not such a music lover.
- Elijah at 18 months is a professional foot photographer - and he has very cute little piggies! But what if he had to wait a week or more for the pictures to be developed?
- Tyler would be clueless with a VCR tape. Bryce, on the other hand, would probably figure out how to tie him up with it.
- Court and Christine run their TV through their computer. It does indeed take a four year old to turn it on for me. However, he still needs me for the password!
- And my personal favorite - Bella asked me what to do with that rectangular thing by the sink. Until that moment, I hadn't noticed that bars of soap were part of a disappearing landscape.
Come to think of it, it's a rather short list, especially when compared to our common interests:
The Lego Movie
echos in a stairwell
and even birthdays!
I'm feeling my age, alright, with just a slight shift of the decimal - 5.6. Perfect!