Wednesday, December 24, 2014

The Day We Have All Been Waiting For!

Luke 24: 1-12
Cue the big music!
the spot lights!
All of heaven singing!
It is Resurrection Day!
Easter.
The reason for EVERY season!

Easter morning is the biggest and brightest to
me if I have observed Good Friday.
If so, I have spent a day reflecting
on the price Jesus paid for me 
and my petty sins.
Seems like they just don't match up...

My prayer is that tomorrow morning, 
Christmas Morning,
shines brighter for Lory and me 
and anyone else who has taken this month
long journey with us.

We have spent a month 
observing and reverencing
the cost to God to send
His own 
beloved son
to come to earth as a 
helpless, innocent baby,
into a poor family,
to grow into a righteous man,
to live a blameless life, 
only to be beaten and die a horrible death
to atone for my sins.

Thank you, God for sending 
Jesus The Christ
for me.


Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment